Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, November 06, 2005

He's Probably Gonna Kill Me, But OH WELL!



Here we are!

He HATES impromptu photos. He barely smiles for ones that are posed and such...so it's hilarious to me that here I am all smiles, enjoying my Halloween out with my family, even though we've walked about 12 blocks and everyone's getting tired--and then there's HIM; looking like he's gonna kick someone's ass! We couldn't be further from similar! We are so opposite, it's not even funny.

But he's my man and I love him. That's why I am smiling. Sometimes I wonder if he loves me as much as I love him? I see photos like this and I have to wonder? I just try to listen to my heart when I feel doubt. We've come a long way and there's even further to go.

I am just glad I am going with him. :o)

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, November 06, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

Great photo, Jodi!!

You know what they say...opposites attract!

 
At 12:32 PM, November 07, 2005 , Blogger Nicki said...

Now, now. That's an AWFUL picture of him, and you know it. It's not his fault he's not photogenic.

Who cares what he looks like if he's a good guy, right?

 
At 7:07 PM, November 08, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Yeah and I am realizing these days what a GOOD GUY he really is! He truly surprised me with that last "situation" we had.

I guess sometimes love is a mysterious thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home