Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, November 21, 2005

You want to stick me with WHAT, WHERE?



Oh yeah. Today was the day. And all I can say NOW is: "@*#&%^(#)@()*!)!)*@Y$%&^#!!!"

But it's over and that's good.

I apologize for not being around, but I've been in a funk lately. Just when I think it's all good, those thoughts of a long relaxing VACATION creep into my head and then I have to battle to push them out and when the battle is over, there are STILL a few little remnants of thoughts there and I get all bummed out because I am BURNED OUT and need some much needed time off. *sigh* I tell ya, I seriously should have been born rich instead of so good looking...money may not be able to buy HAPPINESS, but it would DAMNED SURE buy a 7-10 day cruise to Hawaii!

Oy vey.

Remember that old saying, "It's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way?" Well, in my case, it's this: "It's hard to be HAPPY when you're frazzled in every way."

But I'm trying.....(my own patience).

In other news....it's Thanksgiving Week. Gonna do all the shopping with Mom on Wednesday. Mom and Dad are coming to our house for dinner. My Aunt Marsha might come, and so help me GAWD if she brings my 24 yr old cousin, J, who is CONSTANTLY up her butt (I think that his UMBILICAL CORD is STILL in tact!!!??) and still a Mama's Boy after all these years, I might have to have WINE with my dinner in order to get through the evening. >:-\ That boy might be my cousin, but he irritates the HELL out of me. He's GOOFY. He's been to Drs, therapists, psychiatrists & psychologists and they all said he's NORMAL--whatever THAT means. All I know is that there's SOMETHING wrong with a 24 yr old who lives at home with his Mommy, has NEVER had a driver's license OR a job and refuses to attend college or in any way better himself. So help me GOD if my own children turn out that way...seriously--I don't know WHY my Aunt didn't have his shit packed and waiting on the porch the day he graduated from high school..."It's been real, Son..I love you and I'll always be here for you--NOW GET THE HELL OUTTA MY HOUSE!" That would have served him right.

Oh well...it wouldn't be The Holidays with out my family....they put the FUN in DISFUNCTIONAL! :p

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, November 22, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

Hey Jodi!!

I got my flu shot last week. My arm hurt up until a few days ago. I'm glad that you got one!! Lots of people have to go without.

Ah, the holiday season. It brings out the best of times and the worst.

God help us all!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home