Happy Thanksgiving! ~2005~
Well, it's only Turkey Day Eve right now...and I decided to take a break from my prep-cooking for tomorrow to post here and wish everyone a happy day tomorrow.
When I think of the things I am thankful for, I am reminded that I don't count my blessings often enough. We all should. Because even though there's things we long for or want, we should be thankful for what we already have.
I'm thankful for science, technology and medicine, for 2 years ago, it saved my life.
I'm thankful that I have an accepting and loving family, even if they are a little goofy and the females' heads spin around @ times.
I'm thankful for 2nd chances.
I'm thankful for the roof over my head, the food I am preparing tomorrow, the money in my pocket, and all the basic needs of life that I have an abundance of.
I'm thankful for the freedom I have, living in this country, to speak my mind here in my blog, and to live my life the way EVERY American should be able to.
I'm thankful for my girlfriends, who inspire me every day.
And last but not least...I am thankful for all of the love that I have in my life. May it bloom, flourish and grow.....
Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all! :)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home