Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, November 26, 2005

What Does BLISS Taste Like?


It tastes like Belgian chocolate.....*sigh of contentment*

On of the international students from Europe got a care package from his parents this weekend. I let him into the Int'l Students Office to get his package. He gave me 7 pieces of this decadent confection made by Cafe Tasse.

Oh. My. Gawd. This is the FIRST time I've had AUTHENTIC Belgian chocolate...from Belgium.

I never knew there was such a difference! The way it melds in the palate...the smooth, creamy texture....I gotta admit, it's right up there with Godiva! :o)

That student just earned himself a 4 year amnesty from any parking or speeding tickets....it's good to have friends in low places! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home