Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Guess I Spoke TOO Soon.....



I knew that I was feeling too good...and I would say something like, "The blog you've reached is DOWN due to the owner being sick" or soemthing like that, but after like TWO WEEKS without posting, I didn't think it would phase any of my readers.

I got the walking pneumonia AGAIN. Been home and in bed since Monday night. Might not be able to return to work until Saturday? Going tomorrow to get another chest x-ray. Feel like hammered shit. *sigh*

I swear that this crap hits me at some of THE MOST inopportune times! >:-/ Right smack dab in the middle of the hoilday season. AAARRRGGGG!

BAH HUMBUG. >:-(~

I do got some stuff to post, but I think that it can wait until I am feeling better, not fevering @ 101F and have a little LESS medicine head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home