"I Say A Little Prayer For You"....

Alrighty...we're in the home stretch for this holiday season. I look forward to this time every year...not JUST the holidays, but the week before Christmas. It's my friend T's birthday. It's my nephew's birthday. N's birthday is 12/24. C9M's birthday is 12/25. People are rushing. This is the party week. FUN FUN FUN.
So why the photo of the little girl praying, you wonder?
It represents ME praying. Praying for people who will have to spend Christmas alone this year. Praying for lost souls who are down and depressed this year. Praying for people like the guy at the gas station that was SO VERY rude to me last night. Praying for people who have so much anger and hatred inside of themselves. Praying that maybe God can help them to be happy and enjoy life. I don't think that's TOO much to ask. Look at me for example. I've been through HELL the last 4 years. I still find some things to enjoy and be happy about. Life's not all bad. I was just hoping that somewhere deep sown inside, these people who need a little something extra can get what they need during this time when they need it.
All too often we forget "the reason for the season." Let's NOT forget it this year.






1 Comments:
IMO, these days people have lost their faith. Some can refind it and others are just the lost souls.
Since the anti-Christmas people want to ban nativity sets...it'll be harder and harder to remember the story about a baby born in a manger.
They need prayer too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home