Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, December 23, 2005

All I Want For Christmas Is My 2 Front Teeth...



...or at least the temporary crown that I had put in place on Dec. 7th (which we ALL remeber as MY BIRTHDAY, correct?? OK...) put BACK in. It fell out today while I was flossing my teeth THE WAY THE DENTIST SHOWED ME. Arg!!!!

ANY WEEKEND BUT THIS ONE!!!!

The Dr finally called me about 4 hours after I called him and his assistant is going to try to hook me up tomorrow. I wonder how much THAT will cost? I gotta do something though...I look like a jack-o-lantern when I smile. *sigh* :(

Went to the Dr on Thursday and he finally prescribed me breathing treatments to try to keep this crap out of my lungs. I have my own little nebulizer macine and have to put the drug Xopenex in it. I don't like it that much because it reminds me of the ones in the hospital I used to have to use when I was in there having my lungs drained after having plural effusion. Not only that but the mist usually tastes like CRAP. *Jodi makes the gag face* I just hope that it helps some...yes, I'll settle for "SOME". I am tired of feeling like I am breathing through tappioca pudding. Ug.

Other than that, today kicks off the FIRST of TEN incredibly quiet days here @ ERAU. NO ONE is here but us safety officers--and some contractor guys who are working their asses off to get some buildings re modeled in time for staff to return to them in 1/3/06. Woo hoo! Just have to be here and alert and patrol once an hour. Can't ask for more. I'd feel guilty! LOL!

So that's the haps in my world...hope that you're having as wonderful of a Christmas season as I am on this end! Layder taters!! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home