Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday and Me


Well, well, well….don’t YOU ALL feel special getting TWO posts in ONE WEEK from ME!?!?!? Oh, c’mon…stranger things have happened.

Holiday weekends are always slow here @ Embry-Riddle. My last 3 calls were to let 2 students into their rooms that they’d locked themselves out of, and to LOCK a building that a contractor was working in. I’d better pace myself!!!

Anyhow, nothing much worth writing about has happened lately. I am sure you're all sick of reading about the mold, and the move, and how sick I am....hell, even *I* am tired of it!!!!

I caught up on Freak’s blog the other day and she did a post on “Things I’ve Learned the Hard Way – AKA Farting Is the Root of All Evil.” I’ve been thinking of a few things to come up with for my own “Things I’ve Learned the Hard Way” post. I was also tagged by a fellow blogger and close friend last week to do “The 5 Photo Project”; that’s where you pick a topic (ANYTHING!!!) and post 5 photos you’ve taken about that topic. I’ve found that most people love to put up the ones about their most recent vacation. Well, since I haven’t had a TRUE vacation in 2 months short of TEN YEARS, I think I might do “A Day in the Life of Jodi” or something like that. Desert flora and fauna have also crossed my mind. Who knows!? All I know is I better do it (whether now or later) or she’ll bug this piss outta me to GET IT DONE. Gotta love your friends! (:-p

Ralph really pissed me off last night (what else is new?). I got off work @ 9:30p and called him and told him I was going to Wally World and was there anything he wanted or needed? He said No and I went on my merry way. I would say it was about 9:40-45p when I got there. I took my sweet time…what a JOY to not have the kids to hassle with! I looked at all the Easter stuff…CDs I want to buy…pretty dresses for the girls (I NEED to have new portraits of them made!!!)...home improvement items (house-dreaming)…I HAD A BLAST! I got home @ 11:10p. When Ralph got home about 15 mins after me, HE HAD A COW. Accusing me of being other places, “What were YOU doing? Where were you BESIDES Wal Mart? Who did you go see?” JESUS CHRIST ON A BIKE…can I not go to WM and spend time window shopping!?!?!?! Gimme a break—irregardless of what happened in Sept. of last year between he and I (oh, it was UGLY—I won’t get into it), don’t accuse me other things I didn’t do! Next time, I’ll wait until he’s able to go with me and THEN I’ll spend an hour and a half just browsing. That ought to teach his non-trusting ass! >:-( God there’s NOTHING I hate MORE than that…being accused or suspected of things that I know in my heart of hearts I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH. My conscience is clean—I have NO trouble sleeping at night. To heck with him and his suspicious mind.

Well, I am gonna motor. It’s a quiet night and I’ve got some work to do on my online group. Hope you all have had a wonderful President’s Day weekend! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home