Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I've Got The BIG GUNS

And I whipped them out and pointed them at my rental agency this week and told them that if they wanted to play hardball, then JUST BRING IT.

I don't have much time to post this morning as I am using the community computer @ the Marriott, but I just wanted to say that the earlier part of this week was glum. They were being jerks saying that basically my only choice was to break the lease and move out. But, I stood my ground. Called a Tenant's Advocacy group that put me in touch with a WONDERFUL LAWYER (an NO that's NOT an OXYMORON) in Scottsdale, AZ and he was on my side from the moment I finished telling him my troubles.

So I got those BIG GUNS out and shined them up and when I confronted the rental agency again on Thursday, they began to see things my way.

Yesterday (2/3/06) they called me at work and told me they'd prepared a new unit across the street from ours. I mean seriously--we're talking 50-60 YARDS, TOPS.

It ain't NIRVANA, but it will do until I can buy my OWN HOUSE...and believe you me, this WILL happen this year. I'll update this a little more later...right now there's 3 Soccer Moms breathing down my back because they can't check their precious home party websites....gag.

Later taters!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home