Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Irony and Miracles...


The irony of it all is that yesterday I was so down hearted and sad...and then today it rained here in AZ and I felt fine. (If you don't know what I mean, look at yesterday's entry!)

And something else happened last night that made me feel less forsaken and forgotten by The Fates.....MILO CAME HOME! (:-O He got out of our old apt.back on Dec 27th, and TWO MONTHS TO THE DAY he returns--to our NEW apt.! You tell me that animals don't have a 6th sense! OMG. I just can't believe it. I thought he was gone forever...coyote bait and everything. He's still fat, so that makes me think that he's been with another person or family-but he's FILTHY and quite scared--him and Spooky have been squaring off. *sigh*--"sibling rivalry" for that Alpha Male position in the house. That's OK -- I know 2 little gentlemen that are going to get their little jewels REMOVED --and SOON!

So, I guess I should just suck it up and get over it and realize that sometimes things don't go my way and sometimes worrying about things that haven't happened YET is a waste of time....and just sometimes...little miracles really DO happen.

P.S. - I got a new (used) dryer today, too--so things are slowly somewhat getting back to normal...whatever THAT is.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, February 28, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

That's wonderful that Milo came home! I'd say it's time to get him fixed because next time...he may not come back.

Welcome back Mr. Cat!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home