Shiznit For Sunday
Howdy.
I've been wanting to post all day. I am having a bad BAD day within myself today, and I want to write about it, but I don't think I can. I need some time to process it...mull it over in my mind...pick it apart and analyze it. I think after I do, I may have a different perspective on it.
But until then, here's another one of those annoying questionaire things that everyone claims to not like, yet they fill them out anyway :)~ Suckahs!
I'll be back tomorrow with a new outlook on things, and maybe a way to conquer the things that are bringing me down.
*************************************************
1. What time did you get up this morning? 10am…I sleep in on the weekends and most other days that end in “Y”.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds ~ but I’d rather have a mystic topaz or sunset zircon.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Umm…Chicken Little I think? I rarely go to the movies…that’s why I have Netflix—everything’s out on DVD in 8-12 weeks anyhow!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Nip/Tuck, ER, VH1 Clip Shows, SNL
5. What did you have for breakfast? 2 cups of coffee & a vanilla almond biscotti.
6. What is your middle name? We DO NOT have to go THERE.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican.
8. What foods do you dislike? Beets, cabbage (unless it’s kraut), cantaloupe, honeydew, clams, lamb, salmon, and certain other exotic fruits and vegetables. I’m really NOT a picky eater.
9. Your favorite Potato chip? PRINGLES!!!! – or any KETTLE COOKED chips as they are healthier for you!
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Diggin’ on “Monkey Business” by Black Eyed Peas.
11. What kind of car do you drive? I drive a 2001 Ford Focus SLE—if you can BELIEVE that they MADE an SLE of an econo-box like THAT!
12. Favorite sandwich? Roast Beef or Philly Cheese Steak.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Liars, phony people, ass kissers, ungrateful people, snotty college kids, condescending people...and various other pricks.
14. Favorite item of clothing? I’m a jeans girl. I’d wear them daily & with most everything if I could.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Right now, Hawaii. I am in serious need of a getaway that will take my mind off of the negative things that have been happening in my life (despite my Mother’s lament that “it doesn’t matter where you go, the same problems will be waiting here for you when you get back.” She’s SUCH a buzz killer.)
16. What color is your bathroom? too many colors. I'm not much into interior decorating! As long as it's semi clean! (Amen on that one, Tracy!)
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Doesn’t matter…they don’t make my size in all the cool hip stuff anyhow. I really love Lane Bryant’s ‘Cacique’ line.
18. Where would you want to retire to? (Sing this to the tune of the Beach Boys’ “Kokomo”:) Aruba, Jamaica…oooo-it doesn’t matter; just as long as it’s warm and life is kinda laidback….
19. Favorite time of day? The time between when the kids go to bed and I go to bed. My Quiet Time. 2
20. Where were you born? “I wass born in Juma, Arissona, mang.” = “I was born in Yuma, Arizona, man.”
21. Favorite sport to watch? Totally getting into that CURLING thing on the Olympics!!!!!!!
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Probably most people!
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Don’t know, don’t care.
24. What laundry detergent do you use? What ever is on sale; but I ALWAYS add BIZ to my wash…that stuff RAWKS.
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coca-Cola.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? 110% BONAFIDE Night Owl.
27. What size shoe do you wear? An 11 ½, but since they don’t MAKE that, a 12 in women’s and a 10 in men’s.
28. Do you have pets? A dog with an Oedipus complex, a cat with Multiple Personalities, and a sweet little fur ball of a rat.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Seriously into the home buying game now. THIS WILL BE THE YEAR!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? Veterinarian, lawyer then psychiatrist.
31. Favorite Candy Bar? “ABBA ZABBA – YOU MY ONLY FRIEND!” AKA: Most of them.
32. What is your best childhood memory? Spending the night at Grammie and Papa’s house and going to Sea World.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Restaurant assistant manager, kennel attendant at a veterinarian’s office, fast food worker, police dispatcher, 911 operator, bank teller, retail sales, photographer and now university safety officer.
34. What color underwear are you wearing? Sheer red material trimmed in black lace…there was nothing else CLEAN today!!!!!!
35. Nicknames: Jodes, JoDiva, Jodita, Bitch.
36. Piercing? ears
37. Eye color? Light brown
38. Ever been to Africa? No. And I am NOT going. STOP asking me this question!
39. Ever been toilet papering? Many years ago
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes, haven’t we all?
41. Been in a car accident? yes...several!
44. Favorite restaurant? Red Lobster. Yeah, right—YOU try getting FRESH seafood when you live in the middle of the desert!
45. Favorite flower? Star gazer Lilly
46. Favorite ice cream? Really like, Ben & Jerry’s ~ and even though I sold it for over 7 years total, Dairy Queen is still one of my favorites.
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Hell.
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? “Rental Brown”
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Robin
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? BBW, Torrid, Lane Bryant, Pier One, World Market…..wherever I could get the most bangs for my buck.
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? read, listen to music, email....not bored much anymore. too busy –I HEAR THAT, Sistah Tracy! Can't remember what it's like to be bored myself!
54. Bedtime? 11P-1A
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Everyone’s but they won’t answer.
56. Last person you went to dinner with? Had lunch yesterday with Ralph, Bayleigh & Kaylin @ Freedom Fun Station for Bayleigh’s 8th birthday—check this place out: http://www.freedomstationfun.com/
58. What are you listening to right now? Eminen, “Shake That A$$”
59. What is your favorite color? Greens—all various shade!
60. Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean
61 How many tattoos do you have? 1, hope to get another one soon.
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Like I previously stated, I DO NOT get paid enough money to think about things like this.
63. How many people are you sending this Email to? None; I am posting it on my blog.
64. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about him/her? Tracy; that she’s a Diet Coke drinking night owl that doesn’t care much for jewelry.
***And because this was one of those copy and paste deals from an email, I have NO IDEA where questions 42 and 43 went to? Probably like my RA's, #42 and #43--not where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there! ***






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home