Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Good Karma Is GOOD...Bad Karma Is A BITCH!


I have in on good authority that there’s things goin’ down where I used to work.

One co-worker got THREE traffic tickets in ONE stop within the last 48 hours.

Another co-worker is being put in charge of the student shuttle drivers—and he’s got THE WORST relationship with EVERY student that lives on that campus (except for the 2 or 3 that are up his ass kissing it all the time).

Another co-worker pretty much said “F*ck it!” and put in his notice to retire in 2 weeks.

And the other 2 are skating on ice so thin that they could just FALL THROUGH at any given moment….and DAY-UM that’s gonna be some COLD ASSED WATER.

Sometimes it’s hard to see the blessing in disguise. But now the pieces of the puzzle are falling together and you know what? I don’t really care.

All I gots ta say is “What goes around, comes around!” HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, March 10, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

Hey!! Cool to see the smirk here!!

Richie says that when you say "have a nice day", to say it in a Clint Eastwood voice and then 'salute' them.

I guess he was doing that during the song "HAND", but I didn't see it.

Love ya!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home