Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Last Day Of Winter--WOO HOO!

As I sit here and look at the calendar, then turn my head and look out my front bay window, I find it incredibly hard to believe that TOMORROW is the FIRST DAY OF SPRING.

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you, so go ahead and check out the pictures….I’ll wait.

Unbelievable, eh? I told my bud Tish the other day that our area of the state is the “Bermuda Triangle for the state of Arizona” as far as the weather goes. You never know what you’re gonna get no matter WHAT time of year it is!!!! And I have to admit, it’s also one of the reasons I love this state so much. Arizona is my home…it always will be and if I ever do move, it will be reluctantly.

This weekend has been very productive for me! Yay! I gotta lot done and tomorrow, I start my new job @ Marriott. I am going to be one of the few people that the GM is going to train for EVERYTHING. Breakfast, laundry, housekeeping, and front desk/concierge!! I am so excited. I really feel like this is gonna work because I’ve got experience in all areas of hospitality operations. Wish me luck!

My monitor is doing this weird wavy line thing, too…I think it’s getting ready to go? Oh well… it’s been a good one that I’ve used pretty much every day for the last 3 years. It comes at a bad time, though, because of our financial situation at this time as well as the fact that I am using the computer to do more creative writing…hoping to maybe do something freelance? There are times that there are tons of ideas running through my head and I can’t wait to get back here and put words to those ideas.

Well, of course, I am sitting here looking comfortable and here come the girls. They want snacks. I’ll get those for them and then I am going to plant myself on the couch and do some reading and slams. This is one of THOSE kind of days!

Later taters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home