Wednesday, March 15, 2006
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- The World Is My Snowglobe....
- View to the South looking down Tani Road...what a ...
- Hello From SUNNY Arizona!
- PROOF THAT MOTHER NATURE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR
- Fun With Picasa
- Good Karma Is GOOD...Bad Karma Is A BITCH!
- PAID IN FULL
- I'm A Quitter
- Irony and Miracles...
- It's Sunny In Arizona....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





1 Comments:
Hey girl!
I've been there, done that with friends.
You can go years and think you know someone and then when you get down to it...they aren't who you thought.
Sucks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home