Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Don't Think It's My FEET That Have The Problems...?


I spent $300 today on a pair of custom made for MY FOOT ONLY orthotics.

I think I need to have my head checked because I wouldn't normally do such a thing--I took the money out of our HOUSE savings (with an OK from the husband). Everyone keeps telling me that if they aleviate my foot pain that they are worth $300.

In 8-10 business days, I'll know, I guess, but for now I am skeptical.

I've got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that I cannot shake. I hope this is worth it.

I'll report back. (:-S

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, April 02, 2006 , Blogger Nicki said...

Good luck - I hope they help.

 
At 7:31 PM, April 02, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

You and me both...for that amount of money they'd better greet me every morning with a smile, clean my house 2 x's a week and babysit my kids when I need it for the next 6 years!!!!!! (:-O

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home