Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Well, I guess it's "OFFICIAL"......


The Girls and I were partaking of our nightly bedtime routine last night. Baths, teeth brushing, story, etc..

My 4 yr old pipes up and says:

"Mommy...I do believe that YOU (*pointing at me*) are a REDNECK WOMAN."

(:-D It's a good thing I LOVE that child with all of my heart, because I NEVER know what's going to come out of her mouth next!??? That's just TOO MUCH when your 4 yr old points out the obvious. LOL.

I personally like to think of myself as HIGH CLASS WHITE TRASH, thank you very much! Hee hee!

GIT 'ER DONE!

2 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, April 29, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

Say, I didn't know you were kin to Gretchen Wilson!

Oh the funny things that kids say.

 
At 12:58 PM, April 29, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

ROFLMAO - KayKay will say just about anything and she jsut let's it roll! I tell ya - it's a LAUGH A MINUTE around my house (most of the time)! :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home