Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, April 24, 2006

I BEG TO DIFFER!!!!!!


(As featured on VH-1's "Best Week Ever", 4/21/06)

http://thephoenix.com/article_ektid7852.html

OK, first of all, Bill Jensen and Ryan Stewart are IDIOTS. As if there was nothing better to do or write about for these journalists. Immigration issues, the war in Iraq, the price of gas...write about something that more than 3 people give a crap about, why dontcha?

Second of all, Chad over here made #6. NUMBER 6!!!! (:-O That's just WRONG.

Apparently Mr's. Jensen & Stewart & *I* have conflicting opinions on WHO is sexy and WHO is not. However -I do agree with their #1 pick. As well as the fact that Mr. Pitt is #100. *WHEW*.

Check out the picture of Chad they used on the link page...those eyes...mmmm...and as far as Nickelback's music goes, it's pretty damned good. I think Jensen/Stewart just might be a TAD envious. Chad Kroeger probably gets more ass than a toilet seat! I mean, COME ON.....!!?? Really....

Anyone else have any other comments on the rest of the list? I see a few names on there that BELONG there...and a few that are probably just there out of spite. I'll let you be the judge! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home