Sunday, April 16, 2006
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Thoughts For Thursday
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE TWEEKERS!!!!!
- Much A-Do About Nothing....
- I Don't Think It's My FEET That Have The Problems...?
- Today's Not Good For You - Tomorrow Doesn't Look G...
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE WORKING WOMAN!
- "Shoulda got that issue of Geico fo' ya money..."
- backyard
- let it snow!
- The Last Day Of Winter--WOO HOO!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





2 Comments:
I almost forgot this classic...if I had seen this title on the shelf, I might have thought it was an autobiography of Kobe Bryant's wife...
Great Blog site!
www.bionicbuddha.com
ROFLMAO...among other "people".
Thanks for the comment. I would LOVE to be a Comment Whore, but I don't get nearly as many as some of my other bloggin' buddies. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home