Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, April 24, 2006

BRASSAFRACKA!


ONCE. AGAIN. MY. SIDEBAR. WON'T. POST. ON. THE. SIDE.

I REEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLY HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS.

I've tried adjusting the template setting. I've tried taking out some of the "fodder". I've even emailed the bLOGGER site and they tell me that it's OBVIOUSLY an "operator malfunction" and to try this and that and something else.

*PPPPFFFFFTTTTHHHHHHH* >:-[~

Fuckers.

The Fates know that I've got PMS. I swear it.

4 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, April 24, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

OH LOOK - "MIRACULOUSLY" it's on the side again. >:-S

That's it - I'm goin' scrapbooking.

 
At 6:23 AM, April 29, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

Jodes....
when the sidebar slips down to the bottom, it's because the photo you post is too big.

I don't know how big is too big, so you'll just have to mess with the photo sizes.

Check my blog....the photos kicked my sidebar to the freakin' curb. However, for obvious reasons, I didn't want to resize the pix.

 
At 12:56 PM, April 29, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Thanks for the info, Storm - I'll keep that in mind in the future! :o)

 
At 12:57 PM, April 29, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Thanks for the info, Storm - I'll keep that in mind in the future! :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home