Miss Jodi's Consumer Report

Why is it that almost every company that has a standard product in distribution in the US market feel COMPELLED at some point in time to SCREW WITH said product!?!?!?!
<<< I tried one of these bad dudes today.
Not impressed. (Refer to my Lime Coke posting and you’ll see what I mean!)
OK, first of all, it’s LOW CALORIE and has saccharine in it. Blech! If I wanted a diet soda, I would have cracked one open. But, that will NEVER happen since I don’t “DO” diet ANYTHING, much less soda.
Second, you KNOW some IDIOT and his friends were sitting there on the second day of a three day hang over and someone poured the Coke in the coffee in some feeble attempt to thwart off that last day of the hang over. And then another idiot in the room said, “Hey! THAT gives ME an idea!” (Insert idiot with Cheshire cat smile on his face here). :-D
Thirdly, some marketing guru said, “Let’s lose the sugar, boost the caffeine and sell this as a LOW CAL ENERGY DRINK!”
I think NOT. >:-[
Coke was JUST FINE the way it is. And if I want an energy drink, I’ll have a PLAIN cup or coffee or a Red Bull…or I might even chase a No-Doz with a REGULAR Coke. But COKE and COFFEE together, and tasting like CRAP!? No thanks.
Geez, if they want to ADD something to Coke, why don’t they revert to the GRAND-DADDY formula and put a healthy dose of cocaine back in it!?
Then we’d all DEFINITELY have a Coke and a SMILE!






2 Comments:
I saw that Coke Blak and wondered what it tasted like. I'm not much for any Coke products anymore.
Give me a Starbucks Frappucino anyday! Yum!!!
Have a wonderful rest of the week, Jodes!!
AMEN, Stormy!
I just LOVE those!! I only get one from the shop if I've done something to reward myself. Otherwise, I buy a case @ COSTCO ($1 ea - can't beat that!) every payday and enjoy an afternoon boost when I need one :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home