Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, May 08, 2006

FIND A HAPPY PLACE, FIND A HAPPY PLACE, FIND A HAPPY PLACE.....



Oy.

I am SOO BEHIND on EVERYTHING! I've got a post to put up that SHOULD HAVE BEEN put up on Saturday the 6th. I've got 3 baskets of laundry to be folded and about 4 more to be washed (one of the joys of having CHILDREN!). I've got swaps that should have been sent out a week ago that need to get in the mial. And to top it ALL off - I forgot my MIL's birthday today until about 3 hours ago. I feel like poop about that last one :(

So bear with me. I've got some time off coming. I WILL conquer all of this. I am NOT The Queen Of Procrastination - I don't care WHAT my Dad says!

Love you all - be well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home