Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, May 05, 2006

SHOUT IT OUT LOUD!


Let's hear it...what are gas prices in YOUR area?

All of the people I work with and I are going to approach our boss for a raise (so we think). With hotel rooms going at $119+/night here, there's NO REASON why we can't have a "cost of living" increase in pay.

Here in beautiful North-Central Arizona, regular unleaded is going for $3.15/gallon today. I hear talk that it will be $3.20/gallon before tonight's over.

Oy.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, May 08, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Guess y'all are tired of hearing about it in the news, huh? I got no shout-outs on this one.

I feel shunned..... :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home