Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, May 26, 2006

"Name That Tune" - BLOGGER STYLE!

Freak Magnet and a couple other people whose blogs I look at had this game on their sites and I thought it would be fun to post. No one ever coments on my page, so maybe this will get me a few participants??

FREAK - you're all "Rain Man" about music like me, so I'm not gonna say you CAN'T play - just give everyone else a chance :p LOL!

RULES: Name the song and artist in my comments section and I will post correct answers on the post until all or most of the lyrics have been identified. Good luck!

OH - AND NO CHEATING BY LOOKING THEM UP ON THE INTERNET. I MEAN IT!

1.“To be in Fight Club, even Brad had to crack a tooth.”

2. “What will I do without you? They say that life goes on.

3. “Nobody's right till somebody's wrong.”

4. “You were made for me, you're my ecstasy”

5. “You leave me here burning in this desert without you”

6. “Why can't forever be ‘Forever’ and nothing more?”

7. “I guess it's just no use-In every part of me-Is still a part of you”

8. “I could walk away from anyone I ever knew/ But I can't walk away from you.”

9. “So much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away”

10. “But in the morning you'll be gone/And I'm alone”


***BONUS LYRIC!***

“When you go in circles all the scenery looks the same “

4 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, May 26, 2006 , Blogger Nicki said...

Are those the opening lines? That's how I played mine. Let me know when it's okay for me to guess a couple....

 
At 3:06 PM, May 26, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

No, FM, they are not all opening lines. A lot of them are SECOND lines, though.

AND BTW - EVERYONE WHO'S PLAYING: THERE'S NO CHEATING ALLOWED BY LOOKING THEM UP ON THE INTERNET!

I MEAN IT...play fair! :)

 
At 7:57 PM, May 29, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

Jodi...
I'm horrible at 'reading' lyrics. I can play this game better by hearing the lines.

I don't know any of these lyrics...because I suck at this!!

Love ya!!

 
At 12:12 PM, May 30, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Well at least you gave it a "look-see", Storm :o) Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home