Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

For The Playa-Haters















For those of my FRIENDS who've sent me e-mails saying "It's BEEN 3 days...WHERE are your PHOTOS? I'm wondering if you even WENT to WWE on Sunday!?"

I don't have time to sit down and load like all 70 photos, so here are a few that prove that I was int he middle of a torn up downtown Phoenix, Arizona (they're building a light rail! Yay!) in the 106F degree heat on 5/21/06. I mean REALLY - if you're in **My Circle**, you KNOW I wouldn't brave 106F for NOTHING. LOL.

I'll get to the photos eventually. Chill out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home