Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

HAPPY JUDGMENT DAY!


Normally, I keep a low profile. I can come off as quite refined and well-mannered when I need to be. That's one of the perks of being High-Class white trash: a little bit of common sense to go with it all. ;-)

But TODAY - I'ma let those TRUE REDNECK COLORS FLY! Yeah baby!

We're going to see the WWE pay-per-view "Judgment Day!" in Phoenix, AZ,

Yee.Haw. >:-)

This is me working on my sign last night. You got to take a SIGN to the wrasslin' show. You've got to stand up and show everyone YOUR sign. That's just the way it is. No one questions it. People have been doing it for the entire 25 years that I've been a WWE/WWF fan. Oh -BTW - RALPH has a sign, too.

This is like Christmas morning for me. You have no idea. I'll post more photos tonight I am sure, or maybe just a link to a photo alnbum if there's too many.

*Jodi makes check mark on 'Things To Do' list.*

Next up: The Poison/Cinderella concert July 2nd. - and purchase Aqua Net.

Hey - I'm not only a redneck, I am an 80s hair band lover, too. Old habits die hard! :) I love my life.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, May 22, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

Can't wait to see your photos. That should be fun. I know you guys will have a great time.

My next concert is:

Bon Jovi w/Nickelback!

Radical!! I love Nickelback. Those guys are cool. And you know what I think of JBJ. *M-E-O-W*

Love ya Jodes.

 
At 3:47 PM, May 24, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

M-E-O-W, indeed >:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home