Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, May 26, 2006

My Own Private Intervention.....


I am taking a mental health day off from work today. It's my first one all year. SHHHH! Just keepin' a "low-pro" ;-)

Granted the kids are here, AND it's Bayleigh's first day of summer vacation, but I hooked up a buncha DVDs through Netflix, so I just might be able to gather and organize my thoughts and be productive in one way or another today.

I was so stressed last night that I broke out in hives and a head to toe itch when I went to bed. That happens a couple of times a year. Thank God I have a job now that if and when I need to call in, it's no major production to get coverage (well, except where "Beehive" is concerned! There's NO help for THAT woman!) So thanks to a healthy dose of Benadryl and 8 hours of sleep, I seem to be feeling a little better today. Still rather itchy, though. Not sure what's going on there? Appointment with Dr. D. on Wed 5/31, though. I'll bring this up along with the lump on my calf muscle. I swear...my "warranty" expired at age 25 :(

Hope that you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend that's nice and long (or in MY case, not long ENOUGH!) and that you get to do something fun and relaxing.

Tanti bachis! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home