Wednesday, May 24, 2006
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- For The Playa-Haters
- HAPPY JUDGMENT DAY!
- WHY Is THIS News??
- In It To Win It
- Save The Drama Fo' Yo' Mama!
- I'll Make Me Famous....
- Miss Jodi's Consumer Report
- FIND A HAPPY PLACE, FIND A HAPPY PLACE, FIND A HAP...
- SHOUT IT OUT LOUD!
- Well, I guess it's "OFFICIAL"......
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home