Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, May 29, 2006

In Fond Rememberance.



We shall never forget.....

I've talked about my cousin Chad here on my blog before during military honor holidays.

I just thought that you might like to see what he looked like. I found his bio on www.facesofthefallen.com .

Tonight when you say your prayers before you go to bed, please remember Chad and his family and my family and the families of all of the fallen soldiers to whom this day is intended for. These famililes are missing an integral part of their make-up and America is missing a brave son or daughter. A pray said for these people in peace is the least you can do for everything they've done and sacrificed for YOU.

If you're STILL FREE today, thank a soldier.

Please have a safe and happy Memorial Day.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, May 29, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

War is such a hard thing to live with. All the wars we were in, we've lost many soldiers.

I hope that you and your family had a nice day today, Jodi.

 
At 12:13 PM, May 30, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

We did, Stormy...thank you for your thoughts, as I know this is a day of remembrance for you and your family also.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home