Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Current photo of Teh Diva :o)


Would you rent a hotel room from THIS woman? :p I LOVE that I can wear make-up again without sweating it all off...being able to wear regualr clothes to work is a plus too... I just don't "DO"polyester uniforms!!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, July 05, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh your hot baby. Although I miss the days of the death defying bangs. No one did bangs like you baby!!!! You should go blonde again, so I can call you onion head once more... :-)

 
At 8:32 PM, July 07, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Why not? There's always room for JELL-O!!!!

ROFLMAO! :D

 
At 7:19 PM, July 10, 2006 , Blogger Nicki said...

You look good with short hair. You should keep it.

 
At 11:36 AM, July 11, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

I am contemplating this move. It's much easier to care for. I would like to put some curls in it, though. My "hairdresser" advises against it though since I have such thick hair? Guess we'll wait and see? :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home