Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, July 21, 2006

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE!!!

I'd detail it, but SOMEONE invariably will leave a comment telling me to "SHUT THE F UP", not really CARING about me or my life.

I can't deal with the bottom feeders of the blog-reading world right now.

So if you're not hearing from me, TRUST ME - there's a VERY VALID reason why. :(

4 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, July 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK whose fucking with ya? Do I need to come over there and handle it? You know I will right. I mean sheeeyat, we go way back. Me you, Richie Sambora and a big ass bottle of aqua net.

 
At 9:00 AM, July 22, 2006 , Blogger Nicki said...

Just take a deep breath.

Write whatever you want on your blog. Delete the unsavory comments and don't let it bother you.

 
At 4:12 AM, July 25, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

Jodi...
Some people like to hide behind the tiny monitor. They won't post unless they want to make others mad.

Post what you want. Don't let them get ya down.

 
At 9:49 AM, July 25, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Thanks Ladies...that makes me feel somewhat better.

I already spilled everything to Freak M, so she knows what's going on. I'll fill the rest of you in via private email.

You know that saying about "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug?"

Well, I've been feeling like THE BUG for about 4 weeks now....*sigh* I know I'll get over it, but this funk is hanging on like I don't know what.

This should be a happy time right now, I KNOW IT SHOULD...it's jsut hard to see the forest for the trees.

Thanks for givin' a crap :o) I appreciate it! :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home