Saturday, August 05, 2006
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Isn't It A BAD THING To Laugh In A Cemetary??
- Everyone Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't I?
- I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE!!!
- Somedays I didn't think we'd make it this far....
- I Feel So "Grown-Up" Today!
- No Wonder This Month's Going SO Well!
- Monsoons TOO Soon?
- Thought For Today....
- Current photo of Teh Diva :o)
- In Loving Memory....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home