Anyone Want A Cat????

“Spooky” is really testing my patience. Freak Magnet – I KNOW that YOU KNOW what I am talking about. You had this same problem with Sebastain.
If Spook pees on ONE MORE THING that’s NOT his litter box – I’ma castrate him MYSELF with a rusty pair of kitchen shears!!!!!!! ARRRGGGGG!!!!!!!
Anyone have any advice (BESIDES “Ditch the cat” –look at him..he’s far TOO CUTE for such a horrendous fate!) on what to do about this problem!? I have a blister on my knee from running the Bissell so much!!!!! WAH! :(






2 Comments:
You mean, Spooky isn't neuteed YET?! Come on now, Jodi. Get him fixed.
He's spraying for territorial reasons and there's nothing you can do about that.
BTW, did you know that 10% of all neutered cats still spray? Stormy was one of the 10%. He stopped when Brad got rid of his gym clothes.
Not saying your cat will, but it's been going on so long.
Take the kitty in!!
Yes, I know - you're not telling me anything I don't already know. I just HATE the thought of him associating *ME* with "That Trip To The Vet."
I know that's no excuse, but since the new house has a doggy-door on it, we'll hafta get his nutters cut if we wanna keep him in our family. I am too afraid he'll be tempted to roam.
And for the record - I'd piss on some old sweaty smelly gym clothes, too--LOL! :p
I'll letcha know how it goes.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home