Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Miss Jodi's Consumer Reports

I am always telling you about the products I find that I DON'T like, so tonight I thought I would post up some of the finds I've discovered this summer that rate HIGH on my list! :o)


My lips have been as smooth as silk since I've been using this! I am totally hooked on Burt's Bees products now!


This stuff RAWKS...it's so good to your skin and the scent makes me wanna lick the jar! MAS TEQUILA!


The way I smell after I put on this lotion and this body spray has such an intoxicating effect that the "aromatherapy" keeps me in a good mood all day long! YUMMY!

3 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, August 18, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

I have some Burt's Bees lip balm. Mine is the beeswax though. It's okay...I think I would love the honey one!

I haven't tried the other two produts. Where did you get those?

Happy Weekend, Jodes!!

 
At 9:29 AM, August 18, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

LOL- I am so used to no one really caring about my opinion, that I forgot to post up where I GOT the other items! Silly me!

Well, the body scrub is from Bath & Body Works - it's a part of their "TRUE BLUE SPA" collection, sub-collection of Island Getaway. They've got some good shower cream called "Be Pacific" and some yummy lotion called "Tahiti, Sweetie!" (both with hints of passion fruit, mango and coconut)BBW is good stuff if you ask me! I think I paid $13.50 for the jar, but one jar lasted me over 6 weeks.

The Calgon Cotton Candy came from good ol' Wal Mart...I got both of them for under $8 and they are just YUMMY! Part of Calgon's "MMMMM" Line. I've got a link for a free sample I'll send you!

I'm such a "Girlie-Girl"...I can't resist feeling silky and smelling good! :o)

 
At 7:08 PM, August 20, 2006 , Blogger BionicBuddha said...

I have not tried these products, but now will be on the lookout!



www.bionicbuddha.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home