Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Gave Myself A Brain Ache But I DID IT!!!!!!!!



About a year ago, my friend Jenni sent me a link to this puzzle site. There was this new craze from Japan sweeping the nation!

Meet SUDOKU. I am all in favor of anything that destabilizes the republic, and this is IT.

Easier than a crossword puzzle; more challenging than a word find. And this is THE FIRST ONE EVER that I solved ONE MY OWN without throwing in the proverbial towel. I am so proud of myself I went over the stupid thing in permanent marker jsut to show that *I* did it! :o)

I spent 3 hours last night (off & on - we all know I can't sit still THAT long) working this stupid thing and when the last 2 numbers fell in place, it was a "high" I can't explain. I can see now why these things are so addicting. This was one of the easier puzzles, but I might check back on www.KrazyDad.com and see about printing out one of the more difficult ones...cuz I ain't paying $3-10 for a BOOK of these puzzles. (That's right, I'm a CHEAP bitch where frivilous things are concerned)

Damn you, Sudoku....thief of my time....we shall tango AGAIN! (And SOON!)

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, September 05, 2006 , Blogger Nicki said...

I don't understand the craze.

Part of me is glad I don't have the first clue about how to do them.

 
At 11:23 AM, September 06, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

I don't understand the craze either.

I have tried them off & on unsuccessfully for the last YEAR, but when this one fell together the other night, I felt OH SO INTELLIGENT! :-D

I guess it's in the challenge...I'm not a "puzzle person" but this is fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home