Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, August 31, 2006

OFFICIALLY ADULT

Lord help us all.

Ralph and I are the proud owners of a NEW HOME!

We signed the papers today and tomorrow (9/1/06) we take posession!

And while I refuse to "grow up"...I have made (at THIS time) a 30 year committment to a rather detailed mortgage. I have the same nauseous butterfly feeling in my stomach NOW that I had standing on the altar 9 years ago when I said "I Do" (through stiffled giggles) to Ralph....

Hope this works out as good as "Marriage, Inc" has ;-)

Bear with us - we've got a LOT of work ahead of us this month. If I am slow to post here or return calls, emails, death threats....it's all for the Good Cause and I'll get back to you just as soon as can.

BE HAPPY FOR ME, DAMMIT! :-D

5 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, September 01, 2006 , Blogger Nicki said...

I am happy for you.

 
At 8:17 PM, September 01, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Thanks..that means a lot to me, coming from you.

Y'know - I always thought YOU would be the first of us to buy a house. (:-S

Keep the faith - when the time's right, it'll happen. And hopefully when it's all said and done and your 45 day escrow is over, you'll feel relieved and like it all just melted together and it was meant to be! :o)

 
At 12:34 AM, September 04, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my lil onion head is a home owner!!!!! YAY!! I'm happy for you. You need anything? What do you want for a house warming gift??

 
At 1:54 PM, September 04, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

JELLO!

I've ALWAYS wanted a NICE bar shaker set...seeing as I've taken on all of this responsibility, I can froesee myself drinking MUCH more. LOL.

Get a Sistah the Nieman Marcus HOOK UP! :o)

 
At 6:55 PM, September 04, 2006 , Blogger Nicki said...

^^^ is waiting for pics.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home