Back From My AWOL!
Yeah I went "anti-internet" for a few days. So sue me.
I am feeling better, though, and we celebrated Kaylin's 5th birthday on 10/10. That was FUN - now if I could just find the cable that connects my camera to my computer, life would be GREAT and I could share photos with you all!
Work's irritating me like a mild rash. Some of my co-workers really put a damper on things. I mean I KNOW we're there to WORK and do a JOB, but we could at least be jovial about it. It's a GREAT place to work..and some of my "co-wo's" ("Koe-Woe") are just Gloomy Gus's that I would rather not deal with. Ug. Hopefully soon they will stop THREATENING to get a new job and JUST DO IT....I mean if you're so unhappy and blah x 3 DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Nothing irks me more than people who complain and whine until I am about to thwack them on the nose about something that can totally be fixed and/or dealt with!!! We're getting new management in Dec and I've already met and worked with the incoming manager and let's just say I am looking forward to the changing of the guard! ;-)
Other than that, I've just been hanging out at home...reading up on the Arizona propositions on the ballot for next month...hanging out with the kids...watching Halloween movies and shows. Bayleigh is really getting into cinema and horror movies. She totally knows they are FAKE and LOVES the special effects! :o)
My former property management company (landlords) have officially screwed me out of the rest of my rent for September, but I will post a separate blog on that tomorrow or the next day. Goddamned slumlords!!!!!! >:-/ Oh well - live and learn. But I've got an appointment to speak with an attorney next week, so maybe I'll come out the winner, seeing as I've got all this FANTASTIC KARMA - LOL!
Anyhow, I hope you all have a great weekend! :o) ~ Later taters!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home