Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, October 05, 2006

IT IS WAY TOO EARLY FOR THIS CRAP!


I have been down since this last weekend with some kind of all over body ailment. I went to see Dr D yesterday and he thinks it's just some kind of flu virus. He also thinks my allergies are bad this year and that I need a course of anti-biotics for a potential kidney infection (along with the sinus infection and the infection in my 1st gold crowned tooth). With the extra parts on my right kidney he says that it's possible there's a blockage that's not making its way down to "exit" where it would be detected. He also rode my butt for about 10 mintues as to WHY I need to be following up with my oncologist at least once a year if not twice. >:-/ If I had some INSURANCE, maybe that wouldn't be SUCH a problem, Doc!!!!

*SIGH* It's always something. I've been convinced since 2003 that I've got CFS (this time I've got 10/14 symptoms!!!) - I don't know WHY he won't diagnose me with it????? I think some Drs. are just afraid to stick their reputation out there on the line when it comes to diagnosing conditions that are still fairly new and unknown.

It's been bad this week thought and I just wanted to let you all know where I've been. I feel a little better today and was at least able to get out of bed this morning. If I can keep the fever down, it'll all be good.

Other than that, still trying to unpack boxes and continue to get "settled". This new house stuff is killing me - there's times I want to walk out, but I signed on for this thing for the long haul. Today I have to wait here @ home for the phone company - my phone jack in the living room basically fell out of the wall. I need to have a new one installed. And see about getting an additional one in the kitchen or outside or something. TWO phone jacks in a house doesn't cut it for me!!! I've got 3 phones PLUS the computer....but I am considering going DSL with the computer after the Avon begins to turn a profit...which should be sometime after this next order goes in. Yippee!!!

So much on my mind! Ug! It feels like someone won't stop flipping my channels!!!!!!! (:-S

OK...that's all for now. Jodi's still alive and kicking...for now. ;-)

Later taters!

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, October 06, 2006 , Blogger Nicki said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. Take some time to heal, woman.

 
At 1:33 PM, October 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to drink. LOL Alcohol will kill any kind of crud you got going on. I'm telling ya. :o)

 
At 8:25 PM, October 08, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Freak: No time to heal; I'll sleep when I'm dead :p LOL.

Jell-O: I got a recipe for chocolate martinis. I MAY NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE AGAIN. LOL.

Feeling much better, ladies - thank you! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home