Well, We're Movin' On Up...

"....into the 21st century!"
Today I got high speed here at home. PRAISE JESUS and BILL GATES! LOL! I am SO happy now that I can get online and do what I need to do and not have to wait for that "dial up dinosaur" to do its thing! :) Not to mention now that I am doing the Avon thing again I can claim it as a write off (part of the monthly expense). That's one of the main reasons I got it.
Let's see...not much new going on since I blogged last. "Miss California" quit at work...only she didn't just call in and say "I don't want to work there no more" - she got all up in trauma and all dramatic and walked out in the middle of her shift. Some people's children *Jodi rolls eyes* I just want to thank her for screwing up MY schedule...now I have to work until 11p the next 3 Sunday nights and that's means my kids will be awake at that time with Bay having school on Monday mornings. Thanks, D...thanks A LOT...you selfish biotch. >:-(
Kids went to their Halloween carnival at school last night. They had a BLAST - I just wish I could have been there with Ralph & them to have a good time, too. But No - I had to work. I don't MIND my work, but when someone else screws up my plans, I tend to get a little cranky. "D" isn't the one who had to look into Bayleigh's eyes and tell her that I couldn't go bc I had to work. Breaking a promise to one of my children is one of the most painful things I've ever had to do. Grrr...the more I think about it the madder I get!
OK - well, I just wanted to say that I'm here, I'm high-speed and WATCH OUT! Hee hee! Hope everyone's having a wonderful fall weekend!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home