"Sumpin Fo' Sair-day"
Ralph FINALLY got me out of the "modular home" last night and we went out and had a great time! The prime rib was to die for, the amaretto sours were yummy and I whipped him at pool 3 games in a row.
I wasn't TOO impressed with the fact that the movie theater never started "The Departed" - we sat there and waited for 35 minutes and that was about all I could take. Pissed me off. When we went to ask for the refund, the clerk basically just threw our money back at us and said "Sorry!" I wanted to know WHY the movie never started after the trailers, but I was so peeved I guess I'll never know? Wonder if it was because there were only 4 people in the whole screening room? Anyhow, I'm writing a letter. I LOVE that cinema-plex and recommend it to everyone. I can't believe they dropped the ball on this one.
On another positive note, I am BACK on one of my MUCH NEEDED meds. Now I am not going to tell you which one - don't want you all thinkin' I'm some kinda mental creep or anything. But let's just say after 3 weeks w/o this medication, living with me WAS NOT the funnest experience for Ralph & the kids...& the cat & the dogs...LOL...but I feel 1000% better now and life is good. Life is VERY good...despite being broke off our asses and the fact that there might not be as much of an abundant Christmas as I'd hoped there would be...but I guess we can have one of those next year when we spend the first Christmas in our new house! Something to look forward to!
It's all gravy, Baby! :o)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home