Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, March 09, 2007

"Last night I saw a naked cowgirl...she was floatin' across the ceiling..."

Yesterday while I was sitting here doing much of nothing all afternoon, I was listening to my favorite radio station, and the have daily contests to win tickets to ZZ top, who are coming to li'l ol' P.V. on 4/24/07. Tix went on sale back on Feb 10th - this is a HUGE DEAL for our community!


I just like ZZ Top because I grew up with their music. Lots of great memories!


So, when the afternoon contest of "Name The Song These Lyrics Belong To" came on, I was all over the like a crackhead on a pipe! FINALLY - my "Rain Man-like" retention of almost every song lyric I've ever heard serves me a purpose!


And you know, People--I WON! 2 tickets to the show with a chance to win the FRONT ROW SEATS on the night of the show at Tim's Toyota Center. I am so excited, as I have only won a hand full of things in my life and never really anything significant.


IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME MERCURY CAME OUT OF RETROGRADE AND THINGS STARTED GOING RIGHT FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!! :o)


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, March 09, 2007 , Blogger none said...

congrats. ZZtop is one of my all time favorite bands. I have most all their albums and went and saw them in 86.

I'm jealous :D

 
At 11:48 AM, March 12, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Hey Hammer - thanks for stopping by!

I am pretty excited, as ZZ's the old man's fave, too, and there was NO WAY we were shelling out $150 for tickets. I like them, but I don't like them THAT MUCH and neither does my bank account!

I asked for a "miracle" and I got one. *Jodi beams*

BOLO for pix sometimes next month, cuz I am a picture taking fool and if we win those front row tickets, it's going to include a meet & greet with the band! :)

 
At 11:48 AM, March 12, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home