Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy & Sad....

What a day it's been! I've been up OFFICIALLY now for 16 hours and I am starting to feel it.


I got to stay in the ONLY Marriott Vacation Timeshare property in PHX (Marriott Canyon Villas @ Desert Ridge in Scottsdale, AZ) last night and BOY was *I* impressed! It was so posh and modern! So lavish and the little extras were GREAT! I wasn't to crazy about the 35 cent-per-minute Internet access charge, but I guess you can't have it all.


What I am sad about is that my FAVORITE-EST scrap book supply store in the whole wide world went out of business in PHX. Imagine my surprise when I pulled into "Scraps & Stamps" old parking lot only to find "BED WORLD" painted across the windows. That makes me so sad. I frickin' loved that store! I was also all keyed up about making time again to start working on my books & all...and now this. I guess you could say I was "CROP BLOCKED".


Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home