Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Know Now Why It Was Called The St. Valentine's Day MASSACRE....

I hope that you all had a better day than I had. {:-{


OK, first off, lemme say that my rotten day is NOT courtesy of Ralph. He came through today with a THREE POUND HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE HEART. What a guy! :o) And also a dozen very beautiful roses and a tear-jerking card. Makes the little gifts I got him seem ...well, little. We both have to work tonight and will have late nights, so we are going to dinner tomorrow night, just the 2 of us, since we're both off tomorrow. That doesn't bother me though ...waiting a day is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.


"PERSON" is really pissing me off. I can't get into specifics, but something is happening that isn't very fair and I don't understand why. I just don't get it? The only thing I can think of is that I'm NOT an ass-kisser. I don't know what else it could be, but I've been told in so many words that it's not even worth arguing about because things are the way they ARE and they aren't going to change. Oh well. This is one of those times that I am hoping what goes around comes around. I really want karma to open up a can of whoop-ass on "PERSON". I know it's not nice to wish something like that one someone, but in this case I feel it is justified.


Onto other news...our beagle, Hannah, is pregnant. (:-O By my cocker spaniel, I think. She's getting awfully "round". I've always wanted a puppy from "Kolby", but I wanted him to mate pure bred. Oh well. Ralph is pissed and he doesn't want to keep them. I don't think she's going to have any more than 3. I think we could find homes for those.I refuse to take them to the pound even though we have a pound here that DOES NOT euthanize. I guess we'll cross that bridge when she delivers in about 2-3 weeks.


We also filed our income taxes today. Oh brother -whoever said that homeowners get a break must never have lived in Arizona. I can't name numbers, but we only got back what we've gotten back for the last 3 years AND we have to PAY the state of Arizona $100. And that DOESN'T even include a tube of KY Jelly. I'm so disappointed. We were gonna pay off credit cards and look at buying Ralph a newer truck. Now we will be lucky if this money covers our little vacation to Sea World in San Diego, CA, next month. I would cancel THAT, but we've already told the girls about it and they are stoked! But, we NEED to take them. Other than every-other-year trips to WV, we've NEVER taken a family vacation that didn't include members of our extended family. We NEED this. I need this. I'm a wreck waiting to happen if I don't get a BREAK away from here sometime soon!


Speaking of extended family, my MIL is bringing Kaylin home next week! She will arrive next Tues, 2/20. I've got to get on the ball and get my swaps & letters mailed this week so I won't be burdened by them while she's here. I can't wait until Kay gets home! She's been in WV since we left on 12/27/06!!! I MISS MY BABY! And she will be home for her sister's 9th birthday on 2/24. I cannot believe that child is going to be 9. Where have these years gone to? We're having the same kind of party for her @ Peter Piper (our answer to Chuck E. Cheese) that we had for Kaylin last year. So, if I send photos and they look terribly familiar, that's why! LOL!


Other than that, I've just been working like mad and trying to keep my house in live-able order (which I am about to give up on as it's a futile endeavor!!!!) and trying to maintain my sanity. Heck, that's a FT job in itself! ha ha! So that's life as we know it....just wanted to let everyone know that life is fair to partly cloudy and I'm braving the challenges!


If I make it through the rest of this week, I'll post this weekend. Later taters! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home