Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

N.C. = "NO CLASS"


I recently became reaquainted with someone in the last year that is turning out to NOT be who I once thought they were. Now...I promised an eon ago that I would not openly bash people in my blog. This is different. I can't post the person's name or any thing here that might give him/her away...

BUT I CAN RANT!

And RANT I shall. Let's just call this person, "PERSON".

I thought that PERSON was really cool when I met him/her. PERSON seemed like someone I could relate to. Someone who had some of the same problems as me. PERSON is also a racial minority. I lived in a town where I was a minority for 25+ years. I felt I could relate. PERSON was funny and had funny stories and seemed like a down-to-earth, laid-back person.

Then PERSON started telling some stories that didn't seem to add up. Saying that s/he was someplace when this and that happened, forgetting that s/he had already told me that s/he was someplace ELSE when this stuff was supposed to be going down. PERSON started talking about money alot and for someone who claimed to have a LOT of it, PERSON is working SUPPOSEDLY 3 jobs. I also felt that PERSON was telling all of these outlandish stories because PERSON wanted people to percieve him/her as "interesting"-- Something ain't stirring the Kool-Aid right here, if you get my drift, boys & girls.

THEN, PERSON started NOT being a fair player on the common field that we share. PERSON is basically sitting on the sidelines while *I* run defense. This doesn't sit well with me. In fact, it pisses me off. And I have a strange feeling that PERSON knows it. I am the one getting screwed here and PERSON could give a shit less.

I find people like PERSON to be insecure, boring, characterless, self-absorbed, narcissistic, pompous, egotistical and over-all, FAKE PIECES OF SHIT. Ever look up the word "HUMBLE" in the dictionary? Do you even have a clue what it means? Does your STOOPID ASS even KNOW what a dictionary is????

This is why it's so hard for me to trust people. This is why I build walls around myself. This is why I may come across to you as bitchy or aloof sometimes. I'm jsut not that vested anymore. Sorry.

So, PERSON, if you read this --I truly believe that if BULLSHIT was a RELIGION - YOU'D BE THEIR POPE, PROPHET, FATHER, SON & HOLY SPIRIT.

P.S. If you're older than 30-something, you MIGHT get the reference in my post title today :o)

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, March 08, 2007 , Blogger none said...

I've been snowed before by people like this. I've watched others get snookered too. Con artists and attention whores the whole lot of them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home