Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, January 14, 2007

34 Down, 53 To Go!!

I found this cool website:

http://www.livingto100.com/

Click the link for the LIFE EXPECTANCY CALCULATOR. It gives you a quiz to take.

My life expectancy (even though I've had cancer and truthfully answered that I'm a crappy eater and don't exercise enough!!!) is: 87 years.

WELL LET'S GET ON WITH IT THEN....that's a long freakin' time! I mean I know time flies fast, but I just don't know if I want to live to that old of an age??? It's something that I am mulling over in my mind.

I had to laugh, though, because the feedback provided by the quiz indicates that if I cut out ALL FAST FOOD from my diet. I could add a year onto my life! (make that 88 years). I think I could handle cutting out the fast food...it's hideous for your health anyhow.

Also if I FLOSS my TEETH daily, that will add a year (make that 89 years!!!) OK, sounds easy enough. I can deal with that.

And I could add 6 months to my life if I give up coffee and all caffeinated drinks.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :-D

That's just NOT a risk I am willing to take. Not now. Not ever. I loves me some 100% Colombian coffee & Starbucks/Borders (AKA: "frou-frou coffee drinks") just a little too much to give it up. Everyone has to have at least one vice...at least mine is still legal!

Oh well...eat right, exercise --DIE ANYWAY! :p

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, January 15, 2007 , Blogger Steven said...

Dammit...

I don't have that long left to live...

THANKS FOR DEPRESSINE ME THIS MORNING!! ;)

Steve~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home