Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, January 12, 2007

Oh. My. EFFIN'. Gosh.

OK..before I go into this little bit of info - let me tell you that from Christmas until just about a week ago, I was having some VERY vivid, VERY surreal dreams at night when I would sleep.

I guess I should have paid more attention to their underlying meaning. I swear sometimes I am clairvoyant.

"PM's" MOM and AUNT checked into the hotel tonight (:-O I mean this IS PM's home town - I guess I shouldn't be TOO surprised to see his family surface here every so often.

For those of you NOT familiar with "PM" (and I think the Julie and Freak are the ONLY ones who DO know!), I dated him from Nov 1991 - July 1993. Probably one of the most formative times in my whole entire life. He was my FIRST REAL BOYFRIEND.


And he pretty much spoiled me for all other men- and NOT in a good way. It was through my experiences with him that I learned what I did and didn't want from a man and/or relationship. In hindsight, I am somewhat GLAD that the things that happened between us DID indeed happen. It's part of what made me who I am today.

It's nice to hear that his Mom and sister are doing well, though, and I've spoken with her and she informs me that PM's doing well (with his 2nd wife in CA) also. I harbor no ill will towards him...but let's just say that we no longer speak because after all, he's an EX for a REASON.

But seriously, that would explain why I was at a poy hut in Hawaii with him in one of my recent dreams! Oy, vey!

P.S. Am I the only one having proper paragraph spacing problems tonight???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home