Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2007!

Hey all...I'm still here. I survived another trip for the holidays and have MANY tales to tell...just not tonight.

Alas, I am at work and don't have time for a proper entry, but just wanted to thank those of you who take the time to read what I post. It means a lot to me that people actually USE this forum I maintain.

I hope that all of you have a wonderful year in 2007. I hope that your debts are small, your love is much and your friends are many. I've learned a lot about myself this year and as always, I am a work in progress. And progress is coming along nicely! :o)

I will update more within the next few days as the particles of my life settle back down into formation of what they were before all of the travel upheaval happened this last week! I'm tellin ya - if I NEVER get on another plane again, it will be TOO SOON!

Take care, be safe and I'll be back soonly!

~Teh Diva

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, January 01, 2007 , Blogger Stormy said...

Glad you guys are back safe and sound.

Happy 2007!

 
At 9:27 PM, January 01, 2007 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Heh...read my post for today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home