Wednesday, December 20, 2006
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- I AM The World's Greatest Procrastinator!!!!!!
- We're Gonna Have A Hillbilly Holiday! :o)
- MMM-MMM, That's Good Crow!
- I Think I Can...I Think I Can...I KNOW I Can't....
- Miss Jodi's Hotel Hell
- My 34th Birthday - The Aftermath
- Happy Birthday To Me!
- Duck & Cover!
- Bah Humbug!
- Oh - We ALL Saw THIS Coming!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home