Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, November 27, 2006

Oh - We ALL Saw THIS Coming!

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossip/11-29-06?GT1=7701



...OR The News.

Then again, it WAS with Tommy...I can't say that *I* wouldn't do the SAME thing! >;-)

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, December 01, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Hee hee - I been lovin' Tommy for YEARS before anyone EVER knew who Kid and Pam were!

In my opinion, it's just sad how someone so talented can ultimately let their life go to shit like Tommy did (if you're read the Motely bio "The Dirt"). Most of the guys in Motley Crue did...but they will always be one of my favorite bands. Everyone has their own battles to fight, but it's all good if the music's good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home