Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

This little picture is kind of fitting because I "kind of" feel like Turkey Day passed my by this year. Due to every one's work schedules, The Family voted unanimously to hold our festivities TOMORROW, 11/24/06. Oh well...I guess it's better than no Thanksgiving at all.

It was nice this morning when Ralph sided up next to me and told me everything he's thankful for. I'm impressed. He did that all on his own! I'm thankful for many things this year too, but, kind of like Birthday Wishes, I don't want to tell anyone, because I don't want to jinx myself. It's all just too good right now. I ain't taking any chances.

Hope that you and yours had a wonderful holiday and that you had too much to eat, and too many dishes to clean up and too many people talking all at once in your house...because THAT means that you truly are blessed with all of the wonderful things in life.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, November 26, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

Hey girl...
Hope you are doing well. I got your email and I'm looking forward to getting your letter! Thanks much for the surprise too.

Turkey Day was good. Nice and quiet...after 3 blah days at work.

Take care now....and I'll talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home