Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, November 20, 2006

Doesn't Sound Like A Half Bad Idea....??


I could *SOOO* see myself spending the entire week in bed....

OK, every horoscope I've read for me for this upcoming week (SHUT IT - it's just for fun!) tell me that I am going to be having several series of vivid, encrypted, meaningful dreams soon.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
I tend to try not to think about my dreams because:

#1) They RARELY make sense. I mean - talking toads, stinging fire-flys, flying farm animals, bazaar characters - ALL KINDS of "Alice In Wonderland" shit! And, surprisingly, there are NO ILLICIT SUBSTANCES involved in the dream-weaving here....???

#2) They usually have less than "good" people from my past in them. My last "vivid" dream? I went to Hawaii with my EX from about 13 years ago. This guy was KING of the Ass Clowns. I wouldn't go down the street to see him, much less go to Hawaii and let him treat me like crap THERE. No way. The dream before that one? One of my Best Friends killed me. Only, she didn't just blow my brains out & walk away - she GUTTED me. Hannibal Lecktor-style. I lied awake and WATCHED her do it in my dream. Man - it was so detailed, "NC-17" wouldn't even TOUCH that one.

And this all bothers me, because I want to have PLEASANT dreams that I hear people speak of so often. I never do. They are always some little reel of mind-plasma that leave me confused and scratching my head wondering what in the BLUE HELL that meant!?!?! So *IF* I am going to have these dreams that "The Stars" impel I am going to have, I at least hope there's rum. :p

(Look for possible follow-up posts on this one!)

3 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, November 20, 2006 , Blogger Nicki said...

Could be the meds causing them. It's not uncommon

 
At 4:49 PM, November 21, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

True that, true that...that didn't even dawn on me until you said it.

So that must mean that my dreams are being caused by use of LEGAL substances!? :p

 
At 8:15 PM, November 23, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

OK - the only dreams I have been having this week are ones of Kaylin getting better and of ME sleeping through the night.

It's Hell when one of your kids is sick :o(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home